Saturday, March 27, 2010

Noodles!

I'm not sure where Miguel got this pasta machine, but he brought it home one day. It sat on the shelf for a long time before I finally decided that I might as well put it to work making noodles rather than gathering dust! Probably wasn't such a good idea, though, because now we don't want to go back to eating store-bought pasta after tasting the yummy goodness of fresh, home made pasta!
Gracia loves to help!

Fettuccine is our favorite kind of noodle for
everything from tuna-noodle
salad to spaghetti.

Gracia takes her job very seriously! She fluffs the pasta
just like Mom does...

The machine turned out to be
really easy to use (we won't talk about the clean-up);
makes it fun for the kids to help.

1 comment:

Angela said...

How much fun! Homemade noodles are the best! You're inspiring me to make some. Wish I had a handy-dandy pasta machine though. :)