Saturday, January 17, 2009

Slow Saturday Morning

We're having a slow Saturday morning here...kids are still in their peegees (as Miguel calls them-says it's easier than saying pjs, LOL!) and I don't think I've even brushed my hair. I had a wonderful chat with Big Sis Teresa and now I'm at my computer with my second cup of coffee.



Jkaile's contained for the moment...
happily playing with his I Spy cards.
They are thick cardboard and so he can't bend them.



Gracia and Jojo are playing SpongeBob Uno...I like the Uno part,
but we could do without the SpongeBob. :(
Micah spent the night with a friend;
we're not expecting him back until later.


At some point, however, I will have to get busy...
since Miguel is gone, I will get the privelege of teaching
all of these precious 4 to 6 year olds (including Gracia and Jojo)
tomorrow in Children's Church!
I pretty much have the lesson ready,
just have to pull it together.
Since I spend a LOT of time with little kids already,
teaching the kids at church is, how shall I put this,
maybe not as exciting for me as it is for Miguel? :)

But I have to admit that they are pretty cute...

3 comments:

Shilo said...

Hope it goes well for you tomorrow!

Cindy said...

Hope the rest of your Saturday was as enjoyable as the beginning...
Thanks for your prayers!

Becky Aguirre said...

@Shilo-thanks...the children's church part went really well! They had us hopping, but we had fun.

@Cindy-you are welcome! You guys have been through a lot...