Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No, you can't have him, he's mine!

The other day I took a mini-vacation and spent the entire day with the kids! We played games, watched Narnia twice, ate when we were hungry, did absolutely nothing that was work...you get the picture. :) Miguel, however, bless his heart, decided to work on the mountain of laundry so I snuck a couple of pictures from the kitchen window, heehee. Yes, I felt a bit guilty for taking it easy while Miguel worked, but in my defense, the kids were HAPPY with all the special attention from Mom. We had a great time...




3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hurray for men who do Laundry!!!

gotta love em!!!

Ellie said...

I think I'm pretty happy with mine. He took all the kids out sledding and left me some time alone. I got to chat with Angela - what fun!

I told mine today that if I was going to sell him on the open market now, I'd have to ask for more money since he has changed so much.

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

@Cindy-yes, definitely hurray!

@Ellie-So great to get some time alone...and glad you could chat with Ang...